Thursday, October 22, 2015

Remembering

Well friends, it's been three years ago today (TBT!) since I had that pesky cancer removed. It was hard to see the forrest from the trees sometimes as I was traveling that road for those two years, but as I have time to reflect upon it tonight what I feel mostly is thankfulness. Thankfulness for the doctors and medical professionals who guided my treatment. Thankfulness for living in a country that has the best medical care in the history of the world. Thankfulness for a God who didn't leave me nor foresake me when I did to Him. I am also so thankful for YOU! For the acts of kindness and generosity you showed to my family and I. For the prayers and encouragement through some very dark days. For Facebook posts and little notes. For doing things for Jen and the kids when I couldn't. It is with a greatful  heart that I post this tonight. I wouldn't be the person I am today without the support and kindness  YOU showed my family and I. Thank you. 

No comments: