Sunday, October 4, 2026

Uglies- VIP

 One of the bands that I have been following for a while is the Bumpin’ Uglies. It’s been fun to follow their journey, cross paths with them from time to time, and enjoy their evolving sound. Last week was the first stop on the second half/West Coast side of the tour. I debated on the VIP experience, but decided to pull the trigger. I also decided to fan-girl a bit and creep on the tour bus to see if I could catch their lead singer Brandon and say hello and welcome him to Greeley. Mission completed on both. Got to buy him dinner at the Cow and chat him up. Also got to buy another band member, Brian, a beer and hear about his journey with the band. Ten t was time to change costumes from work Ryan to concert Ryan and head into the Moxi for a private acoustic show, goodie bag with a signed foil poster that was unavailable at the show, and a chance to visit with both Bumpin and Artikal Sound System and their lead singer. Show time!














No comments: