Once and awhile there is still something special that I get to do at the day job. Last week made the drive to Ft. Morgan with balloons, and gift basket and some cupcakes to participle in a Make-A-Wish for a young man and his family. His wish? To have high speed fiber connectivity in order to game with his brother. I was able to watch the installation, then present the goodies and take some photos. My intern Anna also “graduated” from ALLO, as summer ended and her junior year began. I’ll miss her, the positivity she brought to the events, and all the music I was able to educate her on over the summer. And finally, just like the good old days, my friend and coworker Tom were able to fill 22 backpacks with school supplies for kids in Eaton and present them to the owner of Eaton Pizza to be handed out.







No comments:
Post a Comment