The Dave Matthews Band made their return to Colorado for the first time since 2024, with a two night stand at Fiddler’s Green. I sacrificed my tickets for the Friday night show, so I could attend the UNC home opener under the lights. After some fits and starts and a heavy dose of indecision, I decided to make a solo trek this year, since Jen just wasn’t feeling the vibe. I made the stop at my favorite cigar lounge for a few hours, before heading to the venue. No real line for merch, plenty of both the weekend poster as well as Saturday night’s, and smooth entry inside. Dave strolled on at exactly 745, and played right up until 1015. Still no “Dreaming Tree” but got “Say Goodbye” “Eh-Hee” and a stunning closer of “The Stone.” Made friends with my seat mates, saw Raab (IFKYK), and was thisclose to the setlist that he brought back for her. I really should have asked if I could have kept it, since she had several. Overall a great night, good vibes, and grateful I decided to go. See you in 2028 Dave!


















No comments:
Post a Comment