Wednesday, September 14, 2016

FIF

Five Iron Frenzy! An "undead band from Denver." I've been following Five Iron for a long time...I was there in '96 at Crossroads church in Denver with Big D and a girl I had just started dating named Jennifer Gonzales...to a concert in my "living room" at the Real Life Cafe in Greeley for Campus Crusade event with the band...to their "final show" that was later released as a double CD. They started a Kickstarter campaign several years ago that became the most successful on Kickstarter up to that point to fund a revival of the band. 

And that's the backstory to how Noah and I ended up at the Gothic Theater to see them play a sold out show to the home crowd. Noah loved it. I did to. He even bought me the tour shirt since I drove and bought the tickets. 






No comments: