Saturday, August 4, 2012

Me!

So here is where all the action has been happening the last month or so. This is the radiation treatment area for the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center in Ft. Collins. That's me on the table with the green laser beams lining up my treatment for the day. I am laying in a blue leg cast so that I am in the exact same position everyday of my 28 days. Down the hall and behind the lead lined walls is the shuttle control room. Yes, those are my hips that don't die. Haha. The ladies also have several cameras on me at all times during the 2 minute treatment. As of this morning, I only have 4 treatments left. The symptoms are catching up with me finally. There is lots of pain and nausea. Also the fatigue isn't helping. Hoping and praying Thursday gets here soon!

No comments: