Sunday, June 30, 2024

Rotary- The End

 “All new beginnings come from some other beginings end.” That’s a wrap, folks. I turned over my gavel last week as my year of being president of the Greeley Satellite Rotary club came to an end. There was an incredible transition dinner where Rudy, Stewart and I were honored for our year of service to the Club. I was able to recognize the committee chairs and hand out two awards, one to Tom Shaw for the Cornerstone Rotarian and one to Jess Hernandez for Rotarian of the Year. I received two standing ovations, and a very touching send off from my friend Ben Barnhart. 

It was quite the year, with many memorable moments, challenges presented and overcome, strong bonds formed, and a Club moved forward. My leadership skills have improved and I am thankful I was able to be the caretaker of our club. I am now Past President Roth. 














No comments: