Sunday, May 16, 2021

Out and About

 Things are opening up! And with that, the chance to network, connect, and grow my personal and professional relationships. Our Greeley Chamber Leads group in back in person at 477 Distilling every other Thursday...





I’ve also become a regular attended of the monthly NoCo Style magazine release party happy hour. This month we were able to hang out on the rooftop patio. There was a live DJ, drinks and music trivia..




But it’s not all play and no work. Served our community with my fellow Rotarians at the Weld Food Bank and packed onions!


I was also invited by my friend Sonny to attend the monthly gathering of LULAC at Kennys Steakhouse. The guest speaker was the sergeant in charge of the Weld County Jail. Interesting stuff!










No comments: