Sunday, May 16, 2021

Hello There

 Campingdad is back AGAIN after saying he was back a month ago and would be posting. But now I’m really back. And all of a sudden it’s mid-May and springtime in Colorado. Starting with the most recent and working backwards...


The kids gave me a new Traeger for the upcoming Father’s Day holiday. They wanted me to have it early so I could get an extra month’s use out of it. Today is the virgin smoke. So far, so good. Started with a brisket and basic rub. 










Things are starting to get back to normal here in Northern Colorado. I attended and was a Table Captain on Friday for TableTop Networking. It’s always nice to gather with other business professionals and get my network on. Can you see me?






Also made it to a surprise birthday party for a friend yesterday...love to see faces again! Where’s Ryan?






It’s also League season at the Hatchet House! So far we are 1-1! Where’s Ryan???



No comments: